Photo by Outdoor Project
Tryon Creek State of the Watershed Event
May 24, 6-8pm
Tryon Creek Nature Center
The Tryon Creek State of the Watershed is a community event that educates the public about recent projects and research in the Tryon Creek basin. This event is open house format so attendees are welcome to drop in, peruse visual displays, and chat with our various presenters. Free refreshments are provided! Don’t miss this fun evening of learning, celebrating, and networking!
- Migratory fish surveys by the US Fish & Wildlife Service
- Macroinvertebrate survey data by community science volunteers
- Highway 43 culvert removal update by the Army Corps of Engineers
- How to get involved with Backyard Habitat
- Restoration project reports from Lewis and Clark College, Tryon Creek State Natural Area, and West Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District
We hope you are excited as we are about this event – can’t wait to see you there! Please RSVP here to let us know you’re coming – this is not required but helps us with event planning.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is made possible by the following sponsors: City of Portland, New Seasons Market, and West Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District